All the VW Beetle Special Editions
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS.
1a. If you are an employee of the Volkswagen Group or are working on behalf of the Volkswagen Group and you have hostile intentions towards this web site including, but not limited to copyright violation searching, trademark violation searching or any policy which may lead to the closure of this web site or compensation from the owner of this web site, you are under these terms and conditions prohibited from entering this web site. Colin Shinkin is aware of all legal matters surrounding copyright and trademarks and as such has made it clear in these terms and conditions that VW, Volkswagen and all associated trademarks are copyright the Volkswagen Group, all rights reserved. To the best of our knowledge no trademark or copyright violations have been made in this web site.
2a. Bypassing these terms and conditions of use constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. The owner of this site hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, non-commercial and personal use only, one copy of any material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, code, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the ‘downloaded material’) provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such downloaded material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the downloaded material and that no title to the downloaded material has been or will be transferred to you from the owner or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the downloaded material.
Disclaimers and limitations on liability.
4. The owner of this site is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the material contained on this site. This site and all materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness contained on it, correctness, validity and quality of any material rests with you. The owner of this site is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by the site owner or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the site owner’s total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to the owner of this site, for accessing this site.
5. The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content (‘linked sites’). The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
6. The owner of this site welcomes your comments about this site, and all comments will be kept confidential. In addition, however, this site also accepts solicited and unsolicited submissions for material. If you wish to make such a submission, they will be reviewed under the following conditions: a) by submitting material to this site, you agree that you will not be compensated in any way by the owner of this site for your submission; b) by submitting material to this site, you do not waive proprietary rights, including trademarks and copyrights to it; c) you may only submit original, non-copyrighted material to this site, and you agree to accept any and all legal responsibility for any claim, damage, or cause of action that may result from your submission; d) if the owner of this site chooses to publish your submission, you agree to sign a statement agreeing to the above before your submission is published. e) if the owner of this site chooses to publish your submission, you agree that the owner of the site has the right to edit or otherwise modify your submission to meet this site’s publishing standards.
7. The owner of this site is not responsible for any material posted on this site submitted by an outside person or agency, including submitted material, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other forums conducted on this site (collectively, ‘submitted material’). You shall not upload, transmit, distribute, or otherwise publish submitted material which: a) libels, defames, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; b) infringes any intellectual property right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks; c) violates any law; d) advocates illegal activity; e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; such material will be known collectively as ‘non-approved material’.
8. The views and/or opinions expressed by the submitters, experts and/or any other third party or guest on this site are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site owner.
9. This site is controlled and operated by the owner from the town of London in the United Kingdom. The owner makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK export restrictions.
10. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within UK. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this site shall be brought in a UK court located in London, UK. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by Colin Shinkin, the owner of this site.